25 Creative Hacks That Make Cleaning Your Home So Much Easier
Category : Business & Inspiration
Ah yes, cleaning the house – that activity we all must get around to, whether we like it or not. If you’ve been looking for ways to cut down on the amount of work cleaning your home can bring, check out these insanely practical tips for hacking your cleaning list.
1. If you have a front-loading washer, get rid of mold with water, a bit of bleach and a towel.
It’s surprising how much gunk can build up in a small, unacknowledged area!
2. Your iron can be made smooth and shiny again (meaning cleaner, fresher, crisper clothes) with some salt.
Just take some salt and gently but firmly rub the face of your iron in the pile of salt. Your clothes will be happier, it won’t be an eyesore, and you’ll be back to ironing shirts in no time.
3. Mattresses can be made far cleaner (and will smell better) with a sprinkling of baking soda.
Check out the instructions here.
4. You can actually use an iron and a few other materials to remove extremely stubborn stains from carpet.
Who knew you could create your own “heat press” so easily?
5. Lightbulbs can be dusted using a clean paintbrush. This way, you don’t have to remove and refit them!
This method is much easier and faster than taking all your lightbulbs out and putting them back in.
6. Use a bit of vanilla extract in your oven to kill a bad odor throughout your entire home.
Hopefully you never have to deal with a terrible smell throughout your entire house, but if you do, this tip is a cinch!
7. If you’re cleaning your bathroom, fill your bathtub with a few inches of the hottest water you can draw.
This will Read More